- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|6 Apr 2014||
42180 42180-013 3045 3046 This is the project agreement for the Second Public-Private Infrastructure...
|6 Feb 2013||
Increasing Access to Energy This country brief illustrates the challenges facing Bangladesh as it expands its electricity coverage within the country and ADB's support in the areas of energy generation, transmission and distribution. Bangladesh, with a...
|26 Dec 2012||
The regional cooperation operations business plan (RCOBP), 2013–2015 for South Asia updates the RCOBP, 2012–2014 and is the second RCOBP under the regional cooperation strategy (RCS), 2011–2015. The proposed regional operations for 2013–2015 are consistent with the priorities of the RCS. In 2013–2015, operations will continue to focus on (i) improving regional connectivity, (ii) boosting cross-...
|26 Nov 2012||
42378-014 ADB Providing $700 Million to Help End Crippling Power Shortages in Bangladesh ADB is providing a $700 million loan to dramatically boost Bangladesh’s power supply system, which will reduce outages and...
|11 Feb 2014||
42378 42378-016 3087 This is the loan agreement for the Power System Expansion and Efficiency Improvement Investment Program - Tranche 2 between...
|11 Feb 2014||
Project Agreement for Power System Expansion and Efficiency Improvement Investment Program - Tranche 2
42378 42378-016 This is the project agreement for the Power System Expansion and Efficiency Improvement Investment Program - Tranche 2 between Asian Development Bank and, Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Limited,...
|28 Jan 2014||
44192 44192-014 3031 This project data sheet (PDS) translated in Bangla is provided for the SASEC Bangladesh-India Electrical Grid Interconnection...
|30 Sep 2012||
The Bangladesh country operations business plan (COBP), 2013–2015 updates the COBP, 2012–2014 and is the second COBP under the country partnership strategy (CPS), 2011–2015. The proposed country operations for 2013–2015 are consistent with the operational priorities of the CPS, which is aligned with the strategies and sector and thematic priorities of Bangladesh's Sixth Five-Year Plan,...
|9 Jan 2014||
Natural Gas Access Improvement Project: Part C - Southwest Region Gas Distribution Network Project (Sundarban Gas Company Limited)
38164 38164-013 2622 Major goods, works and consulting services procurement either ongoing or expected to take place in the following 18 months...
|26 Dec 2013||
45203 45203-003 This project data sheet (PDS) translated in Bangla is provided for the Natural Gas Production and Transmission Development Investment Program in Bangladesh. ২০১২ সালের ২রা...