- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|26 May 2013||
Natural Gas Access Improvement Project: Part B - Safety and Supply Efficiency Improvement of Titas Gas Field (Sundarban Gas Company Limited)
38164 38164-013 2622 Major goods, works and consulting services procurement either ongoing or expected to take place in the following 18 months...
|12 Apr 2013||
Project Agreement for Power System Expansion and Efficiency Improvement Investment Program – Tranche 1
42378 42378-015 2966 This is the project agreement for Power System Expansion and Efficiency Improvement Investment Program - Tranche 1 between the...
|12 Apr 2013||
42378 42378-015 2966 This is the loan agreement for Power System Expansion and Efficiency Improvement Investment Program - Tranche 1 between the...
|11 Apr 2013||
ADB Chief Economist, Changyong Rhee, presents the Asian Development Outlook 2013 to representatives of the international media gathered at Hong Kong's Foreign Correspondents' Club. asia pacific...
|5 Apr 2013||
Developing Asia’s rising economic might and energy consumption will have far-reaching consequences for global energy markets and the environment. asia...
|5 Mar 2013||
Clean technologies could assist 5 South Asian nations slash their greenhouse gas emissions up to a fifth by 2020 according to a new report released by the Asian Development Bank...
|4 May 2012||
Inclusive, Green, Knowledge-Based Growth Keys to Asia's Future Growth in the Asia and Pacific region is strong, but growth alone is not enough for the region to succeed in an era of global change, ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda said in his annual address to the ADB Board of...
|2 May 2012||
ADB Secures More Than $12 Billion to Help Asia's Poorest The funds will help improve the lives of millions of Asia's poorest through inclusive, sustainable growth. MANILA, PHILIPPINES – The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has secured...
|21 Feb 2013||
45273 45273-001 2865 2866 প্রকল্প তথ্যপত্রে (পিডিএস) প্রকল্প বা কর্মসূচির তথ্যের সারসংক্ষেপ থাকে:...
|18 Nov 2011||
This Regional Cooperation Operations Business Plan for 2012-2014 describes the consistency of the business plan with the regional cooperation strategy, including grants and projects in the pipeline for South Asia. (south asia 20122014, south asia regional cooperation operations business plan 20122014) (Country Planning Documents, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka,...