- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|5 Mar 2013||
Clean technologies could assist 5 South Asian nations slash their greenhouse gas emissions up to a fifth by 2020 according to a new report released by the Asian Development Bank. south asia bangladesh...
|2 May 2011||
South Asia Project Briefs This brief gives an overview of a project that will create the initial infrastructure for the supply of compressed natural gas (CNG) fuel in Dhaka and contribute to the improvement of Dhaka's air quality. This brief gives...
|11 Nov 2010||
$120M Loan to Improve Urban Planning, Services, in Bangladesh Bangladesh, supported by a $120 million equivalent ADB loan, is planning an overhaul of urban planning and infrastructure in two of its biggest city regions where services have struggled to keep up with booming...
|11 Nov 2009||
On 11 November 2009, the Director General of Independent Evaluation at the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Sector Assistance Program Evaluation for Bangladesh Energy Sector. No (Bangladesh, Country Operations, ADB administration and...
|31 Aug 2010||
ADB $100 Million Loan to Help Spur South Asia Energy Trade ADB is extending a $100 million equivalent loan for a cross-border electricity initiative between India and Bangladesh that will provide impetus for increased power trading in South Asia....
|12 Aug 2010||
South Asia, Neighbors to Hold 2nd High Level Forum on Regional Cooperation Leading government officials from South Asia and neighboring countries are meeting in Manila this week for a second round of high level talks on regional cooperation which will take stock of progress on work...
|15 Apr 2010||
ADB Raises Assistance for Developing Asia to Improve Clean Energy Access ADB has boosted its technical assistance to scale up projects that provide the region's poor with better access to modern and reliable sources of clean energy. MANILA,...
|26 Mar 2010||
ADB Loan to Help Bangladesh Boost Natural Gas Supply, Spur Growth ADB is extending loans totaling $266 million to help Bangladesh address natural gas supply constraints in a bid to spur economic growth and cut poverty. MANILA, PHILIPPINES - The Asian...
|2 Jun 2009||
ADB, Islamic Development Bank to Set Up Shari'ah-Compliant Infrastructure Fund ADB and the Islamic Development Bank today agreed to set up Asia's first major multi-country Islamic infrastructure fund. MANILA, PHILIPPINES – The Asian...
|18 Mar 2009||
ADB, Japan Help Bangladesh Tackle Climate Change Challenges Flood-prone Bangladesh is getting support from Japan and the Asian Development Bank to tackle the huge challenges posed by climate change over the coming decades. MANILA, PHILIPPINES - Flood-...