- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|1 Aug 2008||
Law and Policy Reform Briefs This brief describes a comparative analysis of various ADB developing member countries' regulatory experiences, contributing practical improvements to infrastructure and utility service regulation. Effective regulation is...
|1 Nov 2012||
42378 42378-014 0073 This document provides the report and recommendation of the president (RRP) on (i) a proposed multitranche financing facility...
|13 Aug 2007||
Information Highway Project in South Asia targets ADB approval in 2007 Senior officials from Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Nepal the 4 participating countries of the South Asia Sub-regional Economic Cooperation program jointly agreed on the project design of the proposed SASEC...
|26 Oct 2012||
45273 45273-002 This technical assistance report is a decision document for the proposed Supporting Brick Sector Development Program in Bangladesh, containing issues, impacts, outcomes, methodology and key activities...
|26 Jun 2007||
ADB Helping to Develop Bangladesh's Power Sector with $465 Million in Loans The Asian Development Bank is providing assistance to further develop the power sector of Bangladesh to help ensure the delivery of reliable electricity supply to its people, as part of an overall...
|6 Jun 2007||
SASEC Holds Fourth Country Advisors' Meeting Senior officials from Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, and Nepal met at the Asian Development Bank headquarters in Manila on 4 to 5 June 2007 for the South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC) 4th Country Advisors’ Meeting (CAM)...
|4 Jun 2007||
Greater Regional Cooperation Tops South Asia Meeting Agenda Senior officials from Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, and Nepal are meeting in Manila to move forward on initiatives that can enhance regional economic cooperation in South Asia through strategic infrastructure projects and...
|27 Oct 2005||
$230 Million Loan Package to Help Deliver Clean Energy to Western Bangladesh ADB will help expand the natural gas infrastructure and delivery system in Bangladesh to support the country's economic growth through a US$230 million loan package approved today...
|22 Sep 2005||
South Asian Gas Demand Strong Enough for Two Pipeline Schemes Future demand for natural gas in South Asia is projected to be strong enough to require gas to be piped from both Turkmenistan and Iran, an ADB expert said today. MANILA, PHILIPPINES -...
|1 Oct 2012||
42378 42378-014 0073 Describes the facility processing and administration of investment program for the Power System Expansion and Efficiency...