- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|30 Sep 2012||
The Bangladesh country operations business plan (COBP), 2013–2015 updates the COBP, 2012–2014 and is the second COBP under the country partnership strategy (CPS), 2011–2015. The proposed country operations for 2013–2015 are consistent with the operational priorities of the CPS, which is aligned with the strategies and sector and thematic priorities of Bangladesh's Sixth Five-Year Plan,...
|14 Aug 2013||
45348 45348-001 8028 This technical assistance (TA) completion report for TA 8028-BAN: Capacity Building of the Anti Corruption Commission...
|2 Nov 2006||
ADB Strengthening Secondary Education in Bangladesh Two ADB loans totaling US$115 million will help improve the quality and relevance of secondary education in Bangladesh, while increasing poor students' access to schools. MANILA, PHILIPPINES -...
|31 Dec 2011||
45282 45282-001 <p>Decision document for Strengthening Knowledge-Driven Development in South Asia presented to the Board of Directors of ADB or Management for approval. </p>...
|1 Oct 2011||
How to Apply Safeguards for Indigenous Peoples in Education Sector Programs and Projects in Bangladesh - Final Report
39356 39356-012 6503 This final report is prepared by consultants for ADB Regional Capacity Development Technical Assistance Program, "...
|31 Dec 2010||
44197 44197-012 <p> Decision document for the Secondary Education Sector Development Project in Bangladesh presented to ADB's Board of Directors or Management for approval.</p...
|18 Jun 2008||
Loan Agreement for Skills Development Project between People's Republic of Bangladesh and Asian Development Bank dated 18 June 2008
39408 39408-013 <p> Loan Agreement for Skills Development Project between People's Republic of Bangladesh and Asian Development Bank dated 18 June 2008</p> Loan...
|31 Dec 2005||
Participation of the Urban Poor in Municipal Governance (Financed by the Poverty Reduction Cooperation Fund)
39230 tar ban participation of the urban poor in municipal governance financed by the poverty reduction cooperation fund...