- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|1 Apr 2014||
42466 42466-014 This gender action plan identifies strategies, mechanisms and/or project components, and budget provisions for addressing gender concerns, and reports on how women are to be involved in the design,...
|13 Sep 2013||
44213 44213-015 Strategies, mechanisms, project components, and budget provisions for addressing gender concerns, and how women are to be involved in project design, implementation and monitoring of the Secondary...
|13 Jun 2013||
44213 44213-012 8145 This document provides the initial poverty and social analyis conducted to identify people people who may be beneficially or...
|13 Jun 2013||
44213 44213-012 8145 This provides the project preparatory technical assistance (PPTA) report for the Secondary Education Sector Investment Program...
|2 May 2013||
Investing in training and practical education will stimulate and diversify the jobs market in Asia - creating the basis for an expanding middle class. asia pacific skills...
|1 Nov 2010||
Success Stories This publication includes several impact stories which describe people and places benefiting from the partnership between ADB and Bangladesh. Covering projects in the areas of rural livelihood, health, finance, infrastructure, and water,...
|1 Mar 2012||
40448 40448-013 Strategies, mechanisms, project components, and budget provisions in addressing gender concerns for the Second Teaching Quality Improvement in Secondary Education Project in Bangladesh...
|30 Jun 2011||
42122 42122-013 2761 Strategies, mechanisms, project components and budget provisions in addressing gender concerns for the Third Primary Education...
|31 Dec 2010||
44197 44197-012 <p> Decision document for the Secondary Education Sector Development Project in Bangladesh presented to ADB's Board of Directors or Management for approval.</p...
|27 Jan 2010||
A project in rural Bangladesh provides farmers with training, data, and price information to help them maximize returns and increase the quality of produce. A project in rural Bangladesh provides farmers with training, data, and price information to help them maximize returns and increase the quality of produce...