- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|8 Aug 2013||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Impact Evaluation Studies ONGOING EVALUATION. Since the early 1990s, the Asian Development Bank (ADB) has provided substantial support to the Government of Bangladesh to develop and strengthen secondary...
|1 Apr 2009||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Learning Curves This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the sector assistance program evaluation in the education sector in Bangladesh to assess the combined performance of key development partners involved...
|31 Dec 2008||
Evaluation on the Education Sector in Bangladesh: What Worked Well and Why under the Sector-Wide Approach?
English Share: Facebook Twitter Sector Assistance Program Evaluation Over the past two decades, the Government of Bangladesh (GOB) has placed high priorities on basic education, covering grades 1-5 in primary education (PE) and nonformal...
|30 Nov 2008||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Validations of Project Completion Reports Validates the completion report's assessment of the project which is expected to strengthen Bangladesh Ministry of Education's institutional capacity to plan,...
|15 Apr 2007||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Evaluation Success Rates This paper on the Successful Projects in the Education Sector 2002-2005 is a condensed reference on "successful" ADB projects on education sector as evaluated by the Independent...
|31 Jan 2003||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Special Evaluation Studies This special evaluation study examines whether nongovernment schools perform better than public schools in Bangladesh, Indonesia and Nepal....
|31 Oct 2002||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Project Performance Evaluation Reports This report evaluates the performance of the Bangladesh Open University Project aimed to provide distance-learning opportunities to various disadvantaged groups through radio...
|30 Nov 2000||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Project Performance Evaluation Reports This report evaluates the performance of the Primary Education Sector Project aimed at improving the quality and efficiency of primary education in Bangladesh...
|31 Dec 1998||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Impact Evaluation Studies The study aims to assess the long-term impact of ADB's interventions on secondary science education in Bangladesh, Nepal, and Pakistan. It is useful in highlighting the need for...