- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|22 Oct 2011||
South Asia Project Briefs This brief provides an overview of the Secondary Education Sector Development Project in Bangladesh. The Asian Development Bank approved the Secondary Education Sector Development Project in 2006 to strengthen management,...
|22 Oct 2011||
South Asia Project Briefs This brief provides an overview of the Second Primary Education Sector Development Project in Bangladesh. Bangladesh has one of the largest primary education systems in the world. The strong national commitment to education over...
|13 May 2013||
40448 40448-013 Major goods, works and consulting services procurement either ongoing or expected for the Second Teaching Quality Improvement in Secondary Education Project in Bangladesh....
|2 May 2013||
Investing in training and practical education will stimulate and diversify the jobs market in Asia - creating the basis for an expanding middle class. asia pacific skills...
|5 Jul 2011||
ADB $320 Million Loan to Help Bangladesh Raise Quality of Primary Education ADB is extending a $320 million loan that will help Bangladesh continue its push to improve the quality and reach of its primary education system. MANILA, PHILIPPINES – The...
|5 Jul 2011||
バングラデシュの初等教育支援に 3億2000万ドル 【マニラ、2011年7月5日】アジア開発銀行（ADB）は、バングラデシュ1に対し、同国の初等教育の質的改善を目的とし、アジア開発基金（ADF）からの融資3億2000万ドルを決定した2。 【マニラ、2011年7月5日】アジア開発銀行（ADB）は、バングラデシュ 1 に対し、同国の初等教育の質的改善を目的とし、アジア開発基金（ADF）からの融資3億2000万ドルを決定した 2 。 ADBでは過去にも同国の教育改革を支援した結果、...
|1 Nov 2010||
Success Stories This publication includes several impact stories which describe people and places benefiting from the partnership between ADB and Bangladesh. Covering projects in the areas of rural livelihood, health, finance, infrastructure, and water,...
|6 Mar 2009||
Management Response to the Sector Assistance Program Evaluation for the Education Sector in Bangladesh
On 06 March 2009, the Director General of Independent Evaluation at the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Evaluation on the Education Sector in Bangladesh: What Worked Well and Why under the Sector-Wide Approach? No (Bangladesh, Country...
|31 Jan 2013||
40448 40448-013 2859 <p> Essential updated administrative and management requirements to implement the Second Teaching Quality Improvement...
|1 Dec 2009||
Social Protection Project Briefs This brief explores the Asian Development Bank's (ADB) Skills Development Project in Bangladesh, which aims to initiate reform-oriented processes of technical and vocational education and training system operations to make it more demand-driven, flexible, and oriented to serving the poor...