- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|30 Sep 2012||
The Bangladesh country operations business plan (COBP), 2013–2015 updates the COBP, 2012–2014 and is the second COBP under the country partnership strategy (CPS), 2011–2015. The proposed country operations for 2013–2015 are consistent with the operational priorities of the CPS, which is aligned with the strategies and sector and thematic priorities of Bangladesh's Sixth Five-Year Plan,...
|2 Sep 2009||
ADB: Climate Change Threatens Water, Food Security of 1.6 Billion South Asians Melting Himalayan glaciers and other climate change impacts pose a direct threat to the water and food security of more than 1.6 billion people in South Asia, according to preliminary findings of a new...
|25 Oct 2006||
Improving Access to Water Supply and Sanitation in Bangladesh's Small Towns ADB will help provide sustainable access to improved and safe water supply and sanitation services to about 1.6 million people in 16 towns in Bangladesh through a US$41 million loan...
|16 Oct 2006||
Many Asian Countries Falling Short of MDG Targets, Joint Report Says The Asian and Pacific region as a whole is on track to achieve most of the Millennium Development Goals, but progress in many individual countries is slow and performance on some vital targets is unsatisfactory,...
|7 Jun 2006||
Grant Signed for Erosion-Affected Poor in Jamuna-Meghna Floodplains ADB and the Government of Bangladesh today signed a US$790,000 grant to help the erosion-affected poor in the Jamuna-Meghna Floodplains. DHAKA, BANGLADESH - ADB and the Government of...
|31 Oct 2005||
ADB's New Strategy for Bangladesh Earmarks $1.8 Billion in Loans over 3 Years In a landmark harmonization initiative, ADB released today a Country Strategy and Program (CSP) for 2006-2010 devised with its development partners to support the Bangladesh Government in its aim of...