- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|27 Nov 2013||
39298 39298-013 0323 This is the grant agreement (externally financed) for the City Region Development Project between the People's...
|23 Oct 2012||
South Asia Project Briefs This brief provides an overview of the Khulna Water Supply Project in Bangladesh. Khulna city is located in the coastal belt of Bangladesh. Citizens in Khulna city have been suffering from limited access to water supply services...
|30 Sep 2012||
The Bangladesh country operations business plan (COBP), 2013–2015 updates the COBP, 2012–2014 and is the second COBP under the country partnership strategy (CPS), 2011–2015. The proposed country operations for 2013–2015 are consistent with the operational priorities of the CPS, which is aligned with the strategies and sector and thematic priorities of Bangladesh's Sixth Five-Year Plan,...
|10 Sep 2013||
39405 39405-013 2382 2383 Major goods, works and consulting services procurement either ongoing or...
|4 Sep 2013||
42173 42173-013 Major goods, works and consulting services procurement either ongoing or expected to take place in the following 18 months after the financing of the Dhaka Environmentally Sustainable Water Supply...
|31 Jul 2013||
39298 39298-013 2695 Semi-annual monitoring report for the period January to June 2013 during project implementation for City Region Development...
|6 May 2013||
40559 40559-013 2462 <p> Major goods, works and consulting services procurement either ongoing or expected for the Second Urban Governance...
|7 Oct 2011||
This Country Operations Business Plan for 2012-2014 describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy, including grants and projects in the pipeline for Bangladesh. (bangladesh country operations business plan 20122014) (Country Planning Documents, Bangladesh, Country Operations, ADB administration and governance, Agriculture and natural resources,...
|11 Nov 2009||
Management Response to the Sector Assistance Program Evaluation on Urban Sector and Water Supply and Sanitation in Bangladesh
On 11 November 2009, the Director General of Independent Evaluation at the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Evaluation of the Urban Sector and Water Supply and Sanitation in Bangladesh. No (Bangladesh, Country Operations, ADB...
|2 Sep 2009||
ADB: Climate Change Threatens Water, Food Security of 1.6 Billion South Asians Melting Himalayan glaciers and other climate change impacts pose a direct threat to the water and food security of more than 1.6 billion people in South Asia, according to preliminary findings of a new...