- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
Results 11-20 of 27 for Bangladesh ADB administration and governance Governance and public sector management
|31 Oct 2013||
28 October 2013 - 30 October 2013 Pan Pacific Sonargaon, Dhaka, Bangladesh Description The seminar will deal with ADB’s Anticorruption Policy and ways to prevent and detect fraud and corruption in ADB-financed projects in Bangladesh. It...
|2 May 2012||
ADB Secures More Than $12 Billion to Help Asia's Poorest The funds will help improve the lives of millions of Asia's poorest through inclusive, sustainable growth. MANILA, PHILIPPINES – The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has secured...
|27 Jul 2011||
Knowledge Showcases In terms of geographic extent and economic damage, the floods of mid-2004 were the worst experienced by Bangladesh. The Asian Development Bank's quick response to the Government of Bangladesh's request for assistance led to a $15 million grant and $180...
|6 May 2013||
40559 40559-013 2462 <p> Major goods, works and consulting services procurement either ongoing or expected for the Second Urban Governance...
|19 Oct 2006||
Improved Governance, Infrastructure Key to Higher South Asia Growth, Says ADB Report A new ADB report says that improved governance, better quality of regulation and infrastructure can help South Asian economies emerge as the "New Tigers" of Asia...
|31 Oct 2005||
ADB's New Strategy for Bangladesh Earmarks $1.8 Billion in Loans over 3 Years In a landmark harmonization initiative, ADB released today a Country Strategy and Program (CSP) for 2006-2010 devised with its development partners to support the Bangladesh Government in its aim of...
|11 Sep 2011||
Project Agreement for Strengthening Governance Management Project between Asian Development Bank and National Board of Revenue dated 11 September 2011
39452 39452-013 2666 <p> Project areement for Strengthening Governance Management Project between Asian Development Bank and National Board...
|31 Aug 2011||
45065 45065-012 <p>Decision document for the Climate Change Capacity Building and Knowledge Management in Bangladesh presented to ADB's Board of Directors for Management for approval. </p...
|31 Dec 2010||
44197 44197-012 <p> Decision document for the Secondary Education Sector Development Project in Bangladesh presented to ADB's Board of Directors or Management for approval.</p...
|15 Feb 2010||
32182 Speech by Sultan Hafeez Rahman, Director General of ADB's South Asia Department, at the Bangladesh Development Forum (BDF), Dhaka, Bangladesh Your Excellency Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, Honorable Finance Minister, Honorable Ministers, Excellencies, Distinguished Guests, Ladies and Gentlemen. On...