- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|11 Dec 2013||
TRIỂN VỌNG TĂNG TRƯỞNG CỦA KHU VỰC CHÂU Á ĐANG PHÁT TRIỂN ĐƯỢC CỦNG CỐ TRONG KHI CÁC NỀN KINH TẾ CÔNG NGHIỆP GIỮ VỮNG TĂNG TRƯỞNG
TRIỂN VỌNG TĂNG TRƯỞNG CỦA KHU VỰC CHÂU Á ĐANG PHÁT TRIỂN ĐƯỢC CỦNG CỐ TRONG KHI CÁC NỀN KINH TẾ CÔNG NGHIỆP GIỮ VỮNG TĂNG TRƯỞNG MA-NI-LA, PHI-LÍP-PIN (Ngày 11 tháng 12 năm 2013) – Triển vọng tăng trưởng tại Nhật Bản và Hoa Kỳ được cải thiện cùng với những kết quả đạt được tốt hơn...
|10 Dec 2013||
Developing Asia Growth Outlook Steady As Industrial Economies Firm An improving growth outlook in Japan and the United States paired with stronger-than-expected performance in the People’s Republic of China support a steady growth outlook for developing Asia, says a new ADB report...
|4 May 2012||
Inclusive, Green, Knowledge-Based Growth Keys to Asia's Future Growth in the Asia and Pacific region is strong, but growth alone is not enough for the region to succeed in an era of global change, ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda said in his annual address to the ADB Board of...
|26 Apr 2012||
ADB Assistance to Developing Asia Tops $21.7 Billion in 2011 ADB approved $21.72 billion in financing operations last year, a 14.5% increase on ADB’s previous year’s financing, according to its 2011 Annual Report, released ahead of the organization’s 45th Annual Meeting of the Board...
|16 Apr 2012||
Asian Leaders to Focus on Inclusive Growth at ADB's 45th Annual Meeting Ministers and senior government officials, business leaders, fellow international financial institutions, and civil society representatives are set to gather in Manila, Philippines from 2-5 May for the 45th...
|9 Jan 2012||
Media Registration Open for ADB's 45th Annual Meeting in Manila ADB has opened online media registration for the 45th Annual Meeting of ADB’s Board of Governors, to be held on 2–5 May 2012 at the Philippine International Convention Center in Manila. This is the 15th ADB Annual...
|9 Jan 2012||
亚行第45届年会即将在马尼拉召开，媒体注册现已开始 菲律宾 马尼拉（2012年1月9日讯）— 亚洲开发银行（亚行）理事会第45届年会即将于2012年5月2—5日在马尼拉的菲律宾国际会议中心举行，亚行即日起开通媒体在线注册。这将是亚行年会第15次在亚行总部所在地菲律宾举行。 菲律宾 马尼拉（2012年1月9日讯）— 亚洲开发银行（亚行）理事会第45届年会即将于2012年5月2—5日在马尼拉的菲律宾国际会议中心举行，亚行即日起开通媒体在线注册。这将是亚行年会第15次在亚行总部所在地菲律宾举行...