- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|11 Feb 2014||
Project Agreement for Power System Expansion and Efficiency Improvement Investment Program - Tranche 2
42378 42378-016 This is the project agreement for the Power System Expansion and Efficiency Improvement Investment Program - Tranche 2 between Asian Development Bank and, Power Grid Company of Bangladesh Limited,...
|25 Oct 2012||
South Asia Project Briefs This brief provides an overview of the Third Primary Education Development Project in Bangladesh. This brief gives an overview of the Third Primary Education Development Project in Bangladesh. It supports the Primary Education...
|24 Oct 2012||
South Asia Project Briefs This brief provides an overview of the Second Chittagong Hill Tracts Rural Development Project in Bangladesh. To help increase rural household incomes in the Chittagong Hill Tracts subproject areas, the Asian Development Bank...
|23 Oct 2012||
South Asia Project Briefs This brief provides an overview of the Khulna Water Supply Project in Bangladesh. Khulna city is located in the coastal belt of Bangladesh. Citizens in Khulna city have been suffering from limited access to water supply services...
|22 Oct 2012||
South Asia Project Briefs This brief provides an overview of the Emergency Disaster Damage Rehabilitation (Sector) Project in Bangladesh. The devastating 2007 floods and cyclone in Bangladesh, affecting 25 million people in 51 districts, caused severe...
|30 Sep 2012||
The Bangladesh country operations business plan (COBP), 2013–2015 updates the COBP, 2012–2014 and is the second COBP under the country partnership strategy (CPS), 2011–2015. The proposed country operations for 2013–2015 are consistent with the operational priorities of the CPS, which is aligned with the strategies and sector and thematic priorities of Bangladesh's Sixth Five-Year Plan,...
|9 Jan 2014||
Natural Gas Access Improvement Project: Part C - Southwest Region Gas Distribution Network Project (Sundarban Gas Company Limited)
38164 38164-013 2622 Major goods, works and consulting services procurement either ongoing or expected to take place in the following 18 months...
|17 Dec 2013||
46282 46282-001 Decision document for Improving Safeguard Policy Applications in South Asia Developing Member Countries presented to ADB’s Board of Directors or Management for approval...
|6 Dec 2013||
Amendments to Loan Agreement for 2859-BAN(SF): Second Teaching Quality Improvement in Secondary Education Project
40448 40448-013 2859 These are the amendments to the loan agreement for 2859-BAN(SF): Second Teaching Quality Improvement in Secondary Education...
|27 Nov 2013||
39298 39298-013 0323 This is the grant agreement (externally financed) for the City Region Development Project between the People's...