- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|24 Sep 2013||
New rice varieties are being developed and water-saving cultivation technologies promoted to help feed Asia's growing populations. New rice varieties are being developed and water-saving cultivation technologies promoted to help feed Asia's growing populations. Developing rice varieties that can survive...
|17 May 2013||
ADB launches a program to help Bangladesh farmers protect their precarious livelihoods. ADB launches a program to help Bangladesh farmers protect their precarious livelihoods. Farmers around the world are at the mercy of the weather, but those in Bangladesh are more vulnerable than most with the low-lying country...
|12 Oct 2012||
The world is facing a perilous convergence of depleting natural resources - of water, good land, energy, nutrients, technology, fish and stable climates. The world is facing a perilous convergence of depleting natural resources - of water, good land, energy, nutrients, technology, fish and stable climates...
|27 Mar 2012||
The Bangladesh Water Development Board (BWDB) has taken a bold step forward to initiate a new approach which, if successfully implemented, could be replicated in other major irrigation systems to have a profound impact on food security, water use efficiency and sustainable growth. Water resources management remains...
|5 Dec 2011||
A simple feed innovation for cattle is bringing modest prosperity to rural villages - and women are leading the way. Dharakantar, Bangladesh─At 20, Ayesha Siddik was married to a day laborer who generally earned less than a dollar a day. She lived in a mud and straw hut in this farming village in northern Rangpur...
|27 Jan 2010||
A project in rural Bangladesh provides farmers with training, data, and price information to help them maximize returns and increase the quality of produce. A project in rural Bangladesh provides farmers with training, data, and price information to help them maximize returns and increase the quality of produce...
|31 Oct 2008||
Asia’s older generation still recall barely surviving an epic storm and the famine that followed. The future is looking worrisome again with with stronger and more frequent calamities. Science as a matter of survival Many Asian countries share two things in common: rice and unpredictable weather. For...