- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|21 Nov 2004||
Management Response to the Project Performance Audit Report on Road Overlay and Improvement Project in Bangladesh
On 23 November 2004, the Director General of the Operations Evaluation Department of the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Project Performance Audit Report on Road Overlay and Improvement Project in Bangladesh. (Bangladesh, Evaluation, Transport and ICT, evaluation, infrastructure, road projects, roads, roads...
|6 Dec 2004||
38128 38128-012 4446 Support to the Roads and Highways Department for Safeguard Policy Compliance...
|30 Nov 2004||
36105 36105-013 Loan No. 2147 TA No. 4506 <p> This report and recommendation of the president...
|31 Oct 2004||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Project Performance Evaluation Reports This report evaluates the performance of the Road Overlay and Improvement Project designed to reduce transport costs, improve institutional capabilities and enhance vehicle...
|31 Oct 2004||
22321 Loan 1287-BAN[SF] <p>This report evaluates the performance of the Road Overlay and Improvement Project designed to reduce transport costs, improve institutional capabilities and enhance vehicle...
|31 Oct 2004||
36296 36296-013 Loan 2172-BAN <p> This resettlement plan for the Second Urban Primary Health Care Project in Bangladesh contains an...
|4 Aug 2004||
29045 1478 ban roads project (Bangladesh, Roads and Highways, Transport and ICT, ban, project...