- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|26 Dec 2004||
Gender and Governance Issues in Local Government: Regional Report of Technical Assistance in Bangladesh, Nepal, and Pakistan
This report presents the activities and recommendations stemming from the Asian Development Bank’s (ADB) Regional Technical Assistance Project 6008: Gender and Governance Issues in Local Government in Bangladesh, Nepal, and Pakistan. This report presents the activities and recommendations stemming from the Asian...
|1 Dec 2004||
Commercialization of Microfinance The book highlights the different perspectives on commercialization of microfinance, identifies issues and challenges relating to commercialization and recommends approaches to promote the process of commercialization....
|1 Dec 2004||
The Tourism Development Plan presents profiles of existing tourism patterns and the future tourism development agendas of Bangladesh, Bhutan, the eastern states of India and Nepal. The Tourism Development Plan presents profiles of existing tourism patterns and the future tourism development agendas of Bangladesh, Bhutan,...
|1 Oct 2004||
Asian Development Outlook Developing Asia and the Pacific will grow at 7.0% in 2004, outperforming ADO 2004 forecast of 6.8%. Rebounding exports and buoyant intraregional trade boosted growth, says the ADO 2004 Update. Developing Asia and the Pacific...
|1 Aug 2004||
Key Indicators for Asia and the Pacific Key Indicators of Developing Asian and Pacific Countries 2004: Poverty in Asia: Measurement, Estimates, and Prospects is the 35th edition of this flagship annual statistical data book of ADB. It presents the latest available economic, financial, social, environmental, and Millennium...
|1 Aug 2004||
Economics Working Papers The present paper discusses the poverty measurement techniques being used in and the poverty profile of Bangladesh. Data used in the paper are mainly taken from two national surveys: Household Income and Expenditure Survey (HIES) and Poverty Monitoring Survey (PMS) conducted by Bangladesh Bureau of...
|29 May 2004||
Summary of Proceedings of the Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors This publication summarizes the proceedings of the 37th Annual Meeting of the ADB Board of Governors, held in Jeju Island, Republic of Korea from 15 to 17 May 2004. This publication...
|1 Apr 2004||
Asian Development Outlook The annual Asian Development Outlook provides a comprehensive economic analysis of 41 economies in developing Asia and the Pacific. On the basis of the Asian Development Bank's unique knowledge of the region, this 16th edition overviews aggregate...