- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|21 Jan 2008||
Improving South Asia's Transport Network to Promote Economic Cooperation Japan and the Asian Development Bank are helping prepare an investment project that will ease the flow of goods, services and people across Bangladesh, Bhutan, India and Nepal to promote economic...
|26 Sep 2008||
37334 37334-012 4517 This technical assistance completion report for the Development of a National Involuntary Resettlement Policy project in...
|1 Apr 2008||
34415 34415-013 <p> This final resettlement action plan for the Second Road Network Improvement and Maintenance Project in Bangladesh contains an assessment and measures, as well as time-bound actions and...
|31 Mar 2008||
37332 37332-012 TA4506 <br /> chittagong port efficiency...
|10 Mar 2008||
Compressed natural gas has been around since the 1980s. Through an ADF-supported project, it has finally taken off in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Compressed Natural Gas has been around since the 1980s. Through an ADF-supported project, it has finally taken off in Dhaka. Dhaka— As with other big cities in Asia, Dhaka...
|10 Mar 2008||
The Jamuna Multipurpose Bridge—the most expensive and technically one of the most challenging transport infrastructure projects ever accomplished in Bangladesh—is a gateway to economic growth and prosperity for millions. The Jamuna Multipurpose Bridge—the most expensive and technically one of the most challenging...
|29 Feb 2008||
35049 35049-023 2375 <p> This design and monitoring framework provides quantified, time bound targets, and measurable indicators for Padma...
|31 Jan 2008||
41657 41657-013 This report and recommendation of the president for the proposed Emergency Disaster Damage Rehabilitation (Sector) Project in Bangladesh describes the terms and conditions for the approval of ADB...