- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|26 Aug 2008||
The regional cooperation strategy and program (RCSP) for South Asia and the annual regional cooperation operations business plan (RCOBP) aim to help the region realize its full economic and social development potential, and to facilitate South Asia’s participation in wider Asian integration. No (Country Planning...
|26 Aug 2008||
ADB prepares regional cooperation strategies (RCS) to ensure coherence and strategic prioritization for the five subregions covered by ADB's regional departments. On the basis of priorities established, ADB assists developing member countries in financing regional cooperation through technical assistance grants and projects loans. This document outlines ADB's strategy for South Asia...
|3 Sep 2008||
ADB Supports Closer Cooperation in South Asia The Asian Development Bank is supporting closer regional cooperation and integration in South Asia through a grant designed to help strengthen and expand policy reforms in two key nations, India and Pakistan...
|21 Jan 2008||
Improving South Asia's Transport Network to Promote Economic Cooperation Japan and the Asian Development Bank are helping prepare an investment project that will ease the flow of goods, services and people across Bangladesh, Bhutan, India and Nepal to promote economic...
|31 Aug 2008||
39141 39141-012 TA4626 <br /> corporatization of bpdp...
|31 Jul 2008||
34038 34038-022 9080 <p> The grant implementation manual provides administrative and management requirements to implement the JFPR project...
|31 Mar 2008||
37332 37332-012 TA4506 <br /> chittagong port efficiency...