- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|29 Oct 2008||
ADB Reinforces Support for Urban Development in Bangladesh The Asian Development Bank is providing additional funds to improve the basic services and infrastructure in small and medium-sized towns of Bangladesh. MANILA, PHILIPPINES - The Asian...
|1 Aug 2008||
Law and Policy Reform Briefs Effective regulation is vital for efficient delivery of utility services to consumers. It is also needed to keep the costs that consumers pay for utility services low and to attract private sector investment in new infrastructure development. As a major player in infrastructure development in the...
|31 Jan 2008||
Bangladesh Receiving $190M to Fund Recovery from Floods and Cyclone The Asian Development Bank and its development partners are providing more than $190 million in assistance to help Bangladesh recover from the destruction wrought by the floods and cyclone that devastated the...
|31 Dec 2008||
33233 33233-012 4044 This technical assistance completion report for the Efficiency Enhancement of Fiscal Management II project in Bangladesh...
|30 Nov 2008||
37017 37017-013 2362 good governance program bangladesh ggp...
|4 Nov 2008||
Loan Agreement for Second Urban Governance and Infrastructure Improvement (Sector) Project between People's Republic of Bangladesh and ADB dated 4 November 2008
40559 40559-013 2462 sfj 40559 40559...
|31 Oct 2008||
40559 40559-013 <p> This report and recommendation of the president on a proposed loan for Second Urban Governance and Infrastructure Improvement (Sector) Project in Bangladesh describes the terms and...
|27 Oct 2008||
37017 4140 tcr: ban 37017 supporting good governance initiatives bangladesh...
|30 Jun 2008||
38625 2156 <p>The main objective of the Project was to help sustain economic growth by minimizing the devastating impact of the floods and thus enabling the early restoration of economic and social activities...
|18 Jun 2008||
Loan Agreement for Skills Development Project between People's Republic of Bangladesh and Asian Development Bank dated 18 June 2008
39408 39408-013 <p> Loan Agreement for Skills Development Project between People's Republic of Bangladesh and Asian Development Bank dated 18 June 2008</p> Loan...