- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|31 Dec 2009||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Project Performance Evaluation Reports Background This report presents the findings of the performance evaluation for the Ninth Power Project, approved in December 1996. The objectives of the project were to...
|31 Dec 2009||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Project Performance Evaluation Reports Background Natural gas is the main energy resource in Bangladesh. To meet the increasing demand for primary commercial energy, ADB approved a loan in January 1986 for...
|11 Dec 2009||
32087 Welcome and introductory remarks by Xiaoyu Zhao, ADB Vice President, at the 2nd South Asia Economic Summit: South Asia in the Context of Global Financial Meltdown, New Delhi, India Distinguished guests, ladies and gentleman, It is a great pleasure for me to be here for the 2nd South Asia Economic Summit:...
|17 Nov 2009||
31659 Opening remarks by Rajat M. Nag, ADB Managing Director General, at the conference on Harnessing Business Opportunities for South Asian Economic Integration, 17 November 2009, New Delhi, India I. Introduction Honorable Minister Krishna, South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) Secretary...
|30 Sep 2009||
40540 40540-014 bangladeshi priority roads project bangladesh road transport services joydevpur chandra tangail hatikamrul...
|30 Sep 2009||
40540 40540-012 7383 <p>This design and monitoring framework provides quantified, time bound targets, and measurable indicators for preparing...
|31 Mar 2009||
34908 34908-014 7177 xarr: ban 34908 bangladesh...
|26 Jan 2009||
40534 40534-012 <br /> cp: ban 40534 bangladesh...