- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|7 Sep 2009||
$55 Million Loan to Help Bangladesh Meet Rising Water Challenges ADB is extending a $55 million loan to support small scale water services in Bangladesh that will help cut rural poverty, improve community involvement, and address the threat posed by severe floods and other climate...
|2 Sep 2009||
ADB: Climate Change Threatens Water, Food Security of 1.6 Billion South Asians Melting Himalayan glaciers and other climate change impacts pose a direct threat to the water and food security of more than 1.6 billion people in South Asia, according to preliminary findings of a new...
|29 Apr 2009||
ADB Assisting Bangladesh in Improving Irrigation Systems A US$750,000 grant from ADB will assist Bangladesh in implementing a planned multi-million loan project in 2010 that will improve irrigation services and further enhance the country's water sector as a whole...
|31 Dec 2009||
Preparing the Second Chittagong Hill Tracts Rural Development Project (Financed by the Japan Special Fund)
42248 42248-012 7432 <p> This is a technical assistance concept paper for the Second Chittagong Hill Tracts Rural Development...
|31 Dec 2009||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Validations of Project Completion Reports Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at creating sustainable farm and non-farm employment in rural Bangladesh. The project also aimed to...
|30 Nov 2009||
40534 40534-012 agricultures crop diversifications food security bangladesh...
|8 Oct 2009||
Introductory Remarks on "Integrated Crop and Research Management in the Rice-Wheat System of South Asia"
31162 Welcome and introductory remarks by Ursula Schaefer-Preuss, ADB Vice President, at the book launch of "Integrated Crop and Research Management in the Rice-Wheat System of South Asia", Manila, Philippines Dr. Ren Wang of CGIAR, Dr. Zeigler of IRRI, and Dr. Ladha, lead editor of the book, representatives...
|30 Sep 2009||
Loan Agreement (Special Operations) for Participatory Small-Scale Water Resources Sector Project between People's Republic of Bangladesh and Asian Development Bank dated 10 September 2009
39432 39432-013 2542 adb project 39432 bangladesh water development projects...
|31 Aug 2009||
39432 39432-013 This report and recommendation of the president for the proposed Participatory Small-Scale Water Resources Sector Project in Bangladesh describes the project terms and conditions for the approval of...
|31 Mar 2009||
40535 40535-012 7260 major irrigation systems management capacity development technical assistance...