- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|26 Nov 2009||
43062-012: Capacity Building and Support to the Transport Sector Coordination Wing of the Planning Commission
43062-012 43062012 Support to Transport Sector Coordination Wing of Planning Commission Capacity Building and Support to the Transport Sector...
|26 Nov 2009||
39460-012 39460012 Port and Logistics Efficiency Improvement (formerly Port Sector Development Program) Port and Logistics Efficiency Improvement...
|24 Nov 2009||
42171-012 42171012 Khulna Water Supply Khulna Water Supply Project Khulna...
|23 Nov 2009||
40540-012 40540012 Priority Road Project (formely Road Sector Development Project) Priority Roads Project...
|17 Nov 2009||
31659 Opening remarks by Rajat M. Nag, ADB Managing Director General, at the conference on Harnessing Business Opportunities for South Asian Economic Integration, 17 November 2009, New Delhi, India I. Introduction Honorable Minister Krishna, South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) Secretary...
|16 Nov 2009||
Amendment to the Loan Agreement (Special Operations) for Public Expenditure Support Facility Program between People's Republic of Bangladesh and Asian Development Bank dated 16 November 2009
43157 43157-013 2566/2567 public expenditure support facility program PESF program...
|11 Nov 2009||
31505 Welcome and introductory remarks by Ursula Schaefer-Preuss, ADB Vice President, at the South Asia Regional Department book launch, Manila, Philippines Dear guests, ladies and gentleman, It is a pleasure to welcome you to ADB Headquarters for the launch of four new publications that, we hope, will make a...
|5 Nov 2009||
40515-012 40515012 Sustainable Rural Infrastructure Improvement Project Sustainable Rural Infrastructure Improvement...
|4 Nov 2009||
31421 Speech by Ursula Schaefer-Preuss, ADB Vice President, at the sub-regional workshop on Aligning Policies and Strategies to Achieve the Millennium Development Goals in South Asia, Kathmandu, Nepal Distinguished guests, ladies and gentlemen, This is the first of a series of sub-regional workshops that are...
|3 Nov 2009||
35049 35049-012 4652 This resettlement plan for the Padma Multipurpose Bridge Design Project in Bangladesh contains an assessment and measures, as...