- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|22 Oct 2011||
South Asia Project Briefs This brief provides an overview of the Urban Governance and Infrastructure Improvement (Sector) Project in Bangladesh. In 2002, the Asian Development Bank (ADB) approved the Urban Governance and Infrastructure Improvement Sector...
|3 Oct 2011||
Urban Development Series This book explores ways to foster the development of more competitive and sustainable urban economies in Asia. Economic challenges in developing Asian countries have become more complex: urban populations are growing at great...
|12 Sep 2011||
This report aims to align South Asian cities with ADB‘s Strategy 2020 for environmentally sustainable growth and livable cities. "This report provides a clear and up-to-date guide for harnessing the huge resource recovery potential of organic waste in the region, and is a practical reference for any policy maker...
|31 Dec 2011||
45282 45282-001 <p> Decision document for Strengthening Knowledge-Driven Development in South Asia presented to the Board of Directors of ADB or Management for approval.</p>...
|5 Dec 2011||
In Bangladesh's secondary towns, ordinary people are getting a say in government, and that is changing even how the bills are paid. Gazipur, Bangladesh─Maksuda Begum, 45, runs a sidewalk tea shop, but she also has a seat on the 60-member Town Development Coordination Committee along with the mayor, academics,...
|31 Oct 2011||
Strengthening the Resilience of the Urban Water Supply, Drainage, and Sanitation to Climate Change in Coastal Towns in Bangladesh
45519 45519-001 7890 <p> Decision document for Strengthening the Resilience of the Urban Water Supply, Drainage, and Sanitation to Climate...
|10 Aug 2011||
Loan Agreement for City Region Development Project between People's Republic of Bangladesh and Asian Development Bank dated 10 August 2011
39298 39298-013 <p> Loan agreement for the City Region Development Project between People's Republic of Bangladesh and the Asian Development Bank dated 10 August 2011.</p...
|1 Jun 2011||
41657 41657-013 2409 Completion report for the Emergency Disaster Damage Rehabilitation (Sector) Project in Bangladesh, evaluating design,...
|31 May 2011||
42171 42171-013 <p> Strategies, mechanisms, project components and budget provisions in addressing gender concerns for the Khulna Water Supply Project in Bangladesh.</p> This...
|31 May 2011||
42171 42171-013 <p>This document is a draft Resettlement Plan prepared to address involuntary resettlement impacts resulting from the Khulna Water Supply Project in Bangladesh. It is provided as supporting...