- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|24 Jul 2014||
Asia’s governments must make tough choices in energy investments that can provide affordable energy while meeting pressing environmental objectives, especially on climate change, says a study by ADB's Independent Evaluation Department. MANILA, PHILIPPINES — Asia’s governments must make tough choices in...
|14 Oct 2013||
Power Swaps Can Help Asia-Pacific Manage Daunting Future Energy Needs - Report Cross-border power exchanges can play a central role in helping Asia and the Pacific meet its booming demand for power, which is set to sharply outpace the rest of the world’s over the next two decades,...
|9 Apr 2013||
亚洲未来繁荣需仰仗能源利用的重大转变 中国香港（2013年4月9日迅）—亚洲开发银行（亚行）最新报告称，亚洲正沿着一条危险而不可持续的能源路径前进，如果这条路径得不到重大改变，将导致环境灾难以及穷国和富国在获取能源方面的巨大差距。 Video : Developing Asia - World's Largest Energy Consumer in Two Decades 中国香港（2013年4月9日迅）—亚洲开发银行（亚行）最新报告称，...
|8 Apr 2013||
Asia's Future Prosperity Requires Major Change in Energy Use Asia is moving along a dangerously unsustainable energy path that will result in environmental disaster and a gaping divide in energy access between rich and poor unless the region dramatically changes course, says a...
|2 Jun 2009||
ADB, Islamic Development Bank to Set Up Shari'ah-Compliant Infrastructure Fund ADB and the Islamic Development Bank today agreed to set up Asia's first major multi-country Islamic infrastructure fund. MANILA, PHILIPPINES – The Asian...
|23 Nov 2008||
ADB President Visits Islamic Development Bank in Jeddah The Presidents of the Islamic Development Bank Group and the Asian Development Bank have called for closer cooperation to enhance the impact of their development work in common member countries....
|11 Nov 2008||
ADB Allocates $3M Grant to Expand Clean Energy Program The Asian Development Bank is providing a $3 million grant to expand its clean energy program to involve more developing member countries. MANILA, PHILIPPINES - The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is...