- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|20 Dec 2013||
The Bangladesh Quarterly Economic Update provides analysis and data about the economy in Bangladesh . In this issue, it features the evaluation of ADB's Road Network Improvement and Maintenance Project. No 20 Feb 2014 (Country...
|2 Oct 2013||
43062 43062-012 7388 This technical assistance completion report for the Capacity Building and Support to the Transport Sector Coordination Wing of...
|31 Aug 2013||
Railway Sector Investment Program: Tongi-Bhairab Bazar Double Line Project: Annual Environmental Monitoring Report (August 2013)
32234 32234-023 32234-043 2316 2845 This second...
|26 Aug 2013||
Supporting Participation in the South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation Trade Facilitation Program
47022 47022-001 Decision document for the technical assistance on Supporting Participation in the South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation Trade Facilitation Program in Bangladesh, presented to ADB’s Board of...
|31 Jul 2013||
39298 39298-013 2695 Semi-annual monitoring report for the period January to June 2013 during project implementation for City Region Development...
|30 Jul 2013||
News from Country Offices
38350-013 KATHMANDU, NEPAL – The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is to help upgrade key sections of Nepal’s East West Highway to allow year-round travel along the country’s main transport route, which lies along a South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC) corridor. “The more than 1,000-kilometer-long East West...
|19 Jul 2013||
Railway Sector Investment Program: Tongi-Bhairab Bazar Double Line Project: Annual Environmental Monitoring Report (October 2012)
32234 32234-023 32234-043 2316 2845 This annual...
|30 Jun 2013||
Railway Sector Investment Program: Tongi-Bhairab Bazar Double Line Project: Social Monitoring Report (January-June 2013)
32234 32234-023 32234-043 2316 2845 This social...
|14 Jun 2013||
40540 40540-014 2949 This provides the project agreement for the South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation Road Connectivity Project between the...
|14 Jun 2013||
Loan Agreement (Special Operations) for South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation Road Connectivity Project
40540 40540-014 2949 This provides the loan agreement (special operations) for South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation Road Connectivity...