- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|13 Apr 2010||
Developing Asia's Recovery from Crisis Takes Firm Hold - ADB Developing Asia's strong recovery from the effects of the global economic crisis is expected to continue through the next two years, ADB says in a new major report. HONG KONG, CHINA...
|13 Apr 2010||
亚行：亚洲发展中国家走出危机，复苏态势强劲 亚洲开发银行（亚行）最新报告指出，今明两年，亚洲发展中国家将继续保持从全球经济危机中复苏的强劲态势。 中国香港（2010年4月13日讯）– 亚洲开发银行（亚行）最新报告指出，今明两年，亚洲发展中国家将继续保持从全球经济危机中复苏的强劲态势。 亚行最重要的年度经济出版物《 2010年亚洲发展展望 》（《展望》）于今日发布。报告预测，在全球贸易平稳恢复和各国持续财政货币刺激计划的不断影响下，2010年亚洲经济将保持7.5%的积极增长，...
|12 Sep 2012||
12 October 2012 Online, 1400-1600 Manila time/0600-0800 GMT The live online discussion is now closed. A transcript is available here . Share your views and join the global discussion. What factors are driving the rapid expansion...
|21 Jun 2012||
Asia's recent doubling of its financial safety net looks impressive. But it's more icing than cake. It is, in fact, unusable. Asia's recent doubling of its financial safety net looks impressive. But it's more icing than cake. It is, in fact, unusable. There is no fund but a series of promises...
|5 May 2012||
We often think of globalization as a modern phenomenon, but nearly five centuries ago, Asia and Latin America were vibrant trading partners. We often think of globalization as a modern phenomenon, but nearly five centuries ago, Asia and Latin America were vibrant trading partners. Spanish trading galleons regularly...
|2 Feb 2012||
<p> This has been dubbed the 'Asian Century,' with Asian nations expected to ascend to global economic pre-eminence in the coming decades. What does this mean for the West? While some view Asia's dynamic growth as a possible threat, the region's vibrant economies—expected to grow more than seven per cent...