- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|23 Sep 2010||
ADB, UNICEF Join Forces for Children with Major Agreement ADB and the United Nations Children's Fund today signed a major agreement, joining forces across Asia and the Pacific region to fight disparities, reduce poverty, and ensure that equitable and sustainable development...
|1 Dec 2010||
Asian Development Outlook Recently released macroeconomic indicators suggest the 2010 growth outlook for developing Asia is stronger than anticipated in the Asian Development Outlook (ADO) 2010 released in April. Gross domestic product (GDP) in the region is now projected to grow 7.9%, up from the 7.5% originally forecast....
|13 Apr 2010||
Developing Asia's Recovery from Crisis Takes Firm Hold - ADB Developing Asia's strong recovery from the effects of the global economic crisis is expected to continue through the next two years, ADB says in a new major report. HONG KONG, CHINA...
|13 Apr 2010||
亚行：亚洲发展中国家走出危机，复苏态势强劲 亚洲开发银行（亚行）最新报告指出，今明两年，亚洲发展中国家将继续保持从全球经济危机中复苏的强劲态势。 中国香港（2010年4月13日讯）– 亚洲开发银行（亚行）最新报告指出，今明两年，亚洲发展中国家将继续保持从全球经济危机中复苏的强劲态势。 亚行最重要的年度经济出版物《 2010年亚洲发展展望 》（《展望》）于今日发布。报告预测，在全球贸易平稳恢复和各国持续财政货币刺激计划的不断影响下，2010年亚洲经济将保持7.5%的积极增长，...
|1 Sep 2010||
Asian Development Outlook The Asian Development Outlook 2010 Update provides recent economic forecasts for countries in the region. Since the release of the ADO2010 in April this year, developing Asia's performance has strengthened further. This Update raises the 2010 growth forecast to 8.2% on the back of strong...
|1 Aug 2010||
Key Indicators for Asia and the Pacific The Key Indicators for Asia and the Pacific 2010 is the flagship annual statistical data book of the Asian Development Bank (ADB). It presents the latest available economic, financial, social, environmental, and Millennium Development Goals (MDG) indicators for regional members of ADB...
|1 Apr 2010||
Asian Development Outlook The annual Asian Development Outlook provides a comprehensive analysis of economic performance for the past year and offers forecasts for the next 2 years for the 45 Asian economies that make up developing Asia. This edition sees developing Asia emerging...
|31 Mar 2010||
41556 41556-012 Research and Development Technical Assistance contributing to improved management of cities of all sizes in ADB's DMCs by increasing the number of urban infrastructure projects ready for detailed assessment (project preparatory TA) and...
|31 Mar 2010||
44102 44102-012 Capacity Development Technical Assistance (R-CDTA) Financed by the Asian Clean Energy Fund under the Clean Energy Financing Partnership Facility. Aims to promote solar energy and stable grid development in Asia and the Pacific...