- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|25 Sep 2014||
The Asian Development Outlook 2014 Update was launched at the Foreign Correspondents' Club in Hong Kong, China on 25 September. Journalists heard that developing Asia is continuing along a stable growth path, inflation will be moderate in the medium term and that the region should strengthen links with...
|24 Sep 2014||
As ADB launches its Asian Development Outlook 2014 Update, Chief Economist Shang-Jin Wei discusses the macroeconomic growth outlook and inflation prospects for developing Asia for the remainder of 2014 and 2015. economics...
|31 Mar 2014||
Deputy Chief Economist Juzhong Zhuang discusses the macroeconomic outlook for developing Asia in 2014 and beyond. juzhong zhuang interviews economics...
|1 Oct 2013||
ADB's Chief Economist Changyong Rhee discusses the latest macroeconomic outlook for developing Asia and looks at the kind of structural change needed in the region to promote further growth. For Broadcasters: Download High Definition Copy News Release: Developing Asia Slowing Amid Global...
|11 Apr 2013||
ADB Chief Economist, Changyong Rhee, presents the Asian Development Outlook 2013 to representatives of the international media gathered at Hong Kong's Foreign Correspondents' Club. asia pacific...
|5 Apr 2013||
Developing Asia’s rising economic might and energy consumption will have far-reaching consequences for global energy markets and the environment. asia developments outlooks...
|5 Apr 2013||
ADB Chief Economist, Changyong Rhee discusses the highlights of ADB's flagship annual financial publication, Asian Development Outlook 2013 and the forecast for developing Asia...
|1 Oct 2012||
ADB's Asian Development Outlook 2012 Update reports that the high productivity services sector has great potential to be a massive engine of Asian job creation and inclusive growth...