- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|31 Mar 2014||
Deputy Chief Economist Juzhong Zhuang discusses the macroeconomic outlook for developing Asia in 2014 and beyond. juzhong zhuang interviews economics...
|14 Jan 2014||
Professor Barry Rider from Cambridge University in the UK discusses the challenges facing developing Asia in tackling graft and financial crime. He began by stressing the importance of good governance and robust institutions in reducing corruption. corruption...
|1 Oct 2013||
ADB's Chief Economist Changyong Rhee discusses the latest macroeconomic outlook for developing Asia and looks at the kind of structural change needed in the region to promote further growth. For Broadcasters: Download High Definition Copy News Release: Developing Asia Slowing Amid Global...
|2 May 2013||
Investing in training and practical education will stimulate and diversify the jobs market in Asia - creating the basis for an expanding middle class. asia pacific skills...
|11 Apr 2013||
ADB Chief Economist, Changyong Rhee, presents the Asian Development Outlook 2013 to representatives of the international media gathered at Hong Kong's Foreign Correspondents' Club. asia pacific...
|5 Apr 2013||
Developing Asia’s rising economic might and energy consumption will have far-reaching consequences for global energy markets and the environment. asia...
|5 Apr 2013||
ADB Chief Economist, Changyong Rhee discusses the highlights of ADB's flagship annual financial publication, Asian Development Outlook 2013 and the forecast for developing Asia...
|1 Oct 2012||
ADB's Asian Development Outlook 2012 Update reports that the high productivity services sector has great potential to be a massive engine of Asian job creation and inclusive growth...