- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|14 Mar 2014||
After years of rapid growth, many countries in Asia have advanced to middle-income status. The transition from middle income to high income, however, can be a slow process. Here are 12 things to know about overcoming the so-called middle-income trap in the region. After years of rapid growth, many countries in Asia have...
|1 Oct 2007||
South Asia Occasional Papers Every year, ADB invests substantial resources in assisting its counterpart executing agencies to increase their capacities. The idea for this study stemmed from a view among senior staff of ADB's South Asia Department that there was considerable scope to enhance the efficiency and...
|31 Dec 2011||
45282 45282-001 <p> Decision document for Strengthening Knowledge-Driven Development in South Asia presented to the Board of Directors of ADB or Management for approval.</p>...
|31 Jul 2010||
40305 40305-012 <p>Completion Report for the TA project, Supporting Community-Driven Development in Developing Member Countries summarizing expected impacts, assessments, recommendations and follow-up actions...
|30 Jun 2010||
Development Partnership Program for South Asia: Support for Anticorruption and Good Governance at the Local level (Subproject 1 Performance Monitoring Report)
40124 40124-012 6337 Performance monitoring report (As of June 2010) for Subproject 1: Support for Anticorruption and Good Governance at the Local level, under RETA 6337: Development...
|31 Mar 2010||
41556 41556-012 Research and Development Technical Assistance contributing to improved management of cities of all sizes in ADB's DMCs by increasing the number of urban infrastructure projects ready for detailed assessment (project preparatory TA) and...
|31 Mar 2010||
44102 44102-012 Capacity Development Technical Assistance (R-CDTA) Financed by the Asian Clean Energy Fund under the Clean Energy Financing Partnership Facility. Aims to promote solar energy and stable grid development in Asia and the Pacific...
|31 Jul 2007||
40124 40124-012 6337 <p> Subproject report for the Capacity Building for Introducing Regulatory Impact Assessment (Bhutan) under RETA 6337:...