- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|23 Sep 2010||
ADB, UNICEF Join Forces for Children with Major Agreement ADB and the United Nations Children's Fund today signed a major agreement, joining forces across Asia and the Pacific region to fight disparities, reduce poverty, and ensure that equitable and sustainable development...
|2 Jun 2009||
ADB, Islamic Development Bank to Set Up Shari'ah-Compliant Infrastructure Fund ADB and the Islamic Development Bank today agreed to set up Asia's first major multi-country Islamic infrastructure fund. MANILA, PHILIPPINES – The Asian...
|1 Oct 2009||
Asian Sanitation Data Book Asian Sanitation Data Book 2008: Achieving Sanitation for All features raw data and analyses on the sanitation situation in 27 cities in the Asia and Pacific region and calls for actions to ensure improved access to sanitation in more rapid and efficient...
|29 Jan 2013||
Final Workshop on Supporting Investments in Water-Related Disaster Management: From Innovation to Investment
4 February 2013 Manila, Philippines Background ADB and the International Centre for Water Hazard and Risk Management (ICHARM) have been helping the Governments of Bangladesh, Indonesia, and the Philippines, and the Mekong River Commission...
|29 Jan 2013||
29 January 2013 - 31 January 2013 ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines Description The sub-regional conference will formally launch RETA 8060: Promoting Innovations in Wastewater Management in Asia and the Pacific. Participants will be a...
|1 Aug 2008||
Law and Policy Reform Briefs This brief describes a comparative analysis of various ADB developing member countries' regulatory experiences, contributing practical improvements to infrastructure and utility service regulation. Effective regulation is...
|16 Oct 2006||
Many Asian Countries Falling Short of MDG Targets, Joint Report Says The Asian and Pacific region as a whole is on track to achieve most of the Millennium Development Goals, but progress in many individual countries is slow and performance on some vital targets is unsatisfactory,...
|31 Dec 2010||
39199 39199-012 6351 <p>Technical assistance completion report summarizing expected impact, outcome, outputs, assessment and rating, major...