- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|23 Sep 2010||
ADB, UNICEF Join Forces for Children with Major Agreement ADB and the United Nations Children's Fund today signed a major agreement, joining forces across Asia and the Pacific region to fight disparities, reduce poverty, and ensure that equitable and sustainable development...
|31 Jul 2007||
PRC, India Lagging in Economic Well Being, Living Standards - Study The People's Republic of China and India - the two economic powerhouses in developing Asia and the Pacific - are lagging in terms of economic well-being and living standards of their population, a new study...
|16 Oct 2006||
Many Asian Countries Falling Short of MDG Targets, Joint Report Says The Asian and Pacific region as a whole is on track to achieve most of the Millennium Development Goals, but progress in many individual countries is slow and performance on some vital targets is unsatisfactory,...
|16 Aug 2006||
Inequality a Major Hurdle to Education, Health MDGs, Says ADB Many countries in Asia and the Pacific will not meet the Millennium Development Goal targets for universal primary enrollment and a two-thirds reduction in child mortality unless governments rapidly intensify efforts to...
|3 Dec 2012||
ADB supports the fight against HIV/AIDS in Asia and the Pacific by helping members respond to the epidemic affecting millions in the region. ADB supports the fight against HIV/AIDS in Asia and the Pacific by helping members respond to the epidemic affecting millions in the region...
|1 Feb 2007||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Learning Curves This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the special evaluation study on ADB's policy for the health sector. Bangladesh...
|31 Jul 2005||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Special Evaluation Studies This study evaluated the Asian Development Bank's (ADB) 1999 policy for the health sector. It reviewed 209 ADB documents, consisting of health and non-health loans, technical...
|31 Dec 2004||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Special Evaluation Studies This study explores the strengths and weaknesses of regional technical assistance (RETA) as a modality in addressing nutrition issues and initiatives. These RETAs were evaluated against...