- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|28 Nov 2013||
ADB, Partners Aim to Protect Asia's Urban Poor from Climate Extremes ADB, the Government of the United Kingdom (UK), and the Rockefeller Foundation are teaming up to help Asia's fast growing secondary cities protect their urban poor from the ravages of climate change...
|8 Apr 2013||
Asia's Future Prosperity Requires Major Change in Energy Use Asia is moving along a dangerously unsustainable energy path that will result in environmental disaster and a gaping divide in energy access between rich and poor unless the region dramatically changes course, says a...
|3 Dec 2012||
Huge Financing Gap Must Be Filled to Promote Climate-Friendly Technology - ADB Massive investment is required to develop and deploy climate-friendly technology if global warming is to be halted and developing countries prepared to cope with the adverse consequences of climate change...
|22 Jun 2012||
The $175 billion pledge made by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and seven other multilateral development banks (MDBs) was one of the largest financial commitments coming out of Rio+20, it was announced today at the UN Secretary General’s closing press conference. ADB Vice President Bindu Lohani (fourth...
|4 May 2012||
Inclusive, Green, Knowledge-Based Growth Keys to Asia's Future Growth in the Asia and Pacific region is strong, but growth alone is not enough for the region to succeed in an era of global change, ADB President Haruhiko Kuroda said in his annual address to the ADB Board of...
|16 Apr 2012||
Asian Leaders to Focus on Inclusive Growth at ADB's 45th Annual Meeting Ministers and senior government officials, business leaders, fellow international financial institutions, and civil society representatives are set to gather in Manila, Philippines from 2-5 May for the 45th...
|15 Apr 2010||
ADB Raises Assistance for Developing Asia to Improve Clean Energy Access ADB has boosted its technical assistance to scale up projects that provide the region's poor with better access to modern and reliable sources of clean energy. MANILA,...
|11 Nov 2008||
ADB Allocates $3M Grant to Expand Clean Energy Program The Asian Development Bank is providing a $3 million grant to expand its clean energy program to involve more developing member countries. MANILA, PHILIPPINES - The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is...