- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|1 Oct 2013||
亚洲必须加强治理改革，实现可持续增长和发展 中国香港（2013年10月2日讯）——亚洲开发银行（亚行）最新报告指出，亚太各国需加强治理，以契合区域内经济快速发展，实现大众平等共享发展利益，巩固发展成果。 View infographic in higher resolution. 中国香港（2013年10月2日讯）——亚洲开发银行（亚行）最新报告指出，亚太各国需加强治理，以契合区域内经济快速发展，实现大众平等共享发展利益，巩固发展成果。...
|30 Sep 2013||
Asia Must Step Up Governance Reforms to Sustain Growth and Development Asia and the Pacific's economic gains must be matched by stepped-up efforts on governance so that growth benefits can be more evenly shared and development progress locked in, says a new ADB report...
|2 Oct 2013||
Asian Development Outlook View infographic in higher resolution. The annual Asian Development Outlook, generally launched in April, presents an analysis of developing Asia’s recent economic performance plus its prospects for the next 2 years. This Update shows whether these forecasts were met,...
|2 May 2012||
ADB Secures More Than $12 Billion to Help Asia's Poorest The funds will help improve the lives of millions of Asia's poorest through inclusive, sustainable growth. MANILA, PHILIPPINES – The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has secured...
|23 Sep 2010||
ADB, UNICEF Join Forces for Children with Major Agreement ADB and the United Nations Children's Fund today signed a major agreement, joining forces across Asia and the Pacific region to fight disparities, reduce poverty, and ensure that equitable and sustainable development...
|17 Dec 2007||
This publication presents the findings of an Asian Dvelopment Bank multi-country study on legal identity. Based on extensive field research conducted in Bangladesh, Cambodia, and Nepal, the study assesses the potential and actual value of legal identity, given the realities of the developing country context. Broadly speaking, “legal identity” refers to a human being’s legal (as opposed...
|11 Feb 2005||
ADB to Help Reinforce Asia and Pacific's Fight Against Corruption ADB has approved a technical assistance grant of US$250,000 that will promote deeper cooperation within the region and with other global partners on fighting corruption and promoting accountability...
|1 Dec 2007||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Learning Curves This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's approaches to partnering and harmonization in the context of the Paris Declaration on Aid Effectiveness...