- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|2 Sep 2009||
ADB: Climate Change Threatens Water, Food Security of 1.6 Billion South Asians Melting Himalayan glaciers and other climate change impacts pose a direct threat to the water and food security of more than 1.6 billion people in South Asia, according to preliminary findings of a new...
|21 Feb 2007||
ADB Promoting Cooperation on Hazardous Waste Management in South Asia ADB will help four South Asian countries to improve their management of hazardous waste with a grant of US$400,000. MANILA, PHILIPPINES - ADB will help four South Asian countries to...
|13 Feb 2006||
Promoting Water Saving Rice Production in South Asia ADB will help develop and disseminate water-saving rice technologies in the drought-prone and water-short region of South Asia, through a US$1 million technical assistance grant. MANILA, PHILIPPINES...
|31 Dec 2011||
38401 38401-012 <p>Completion report for the technical assistance project on Managing Hazardous Wastes, summarizing expected impacts, assessments, recommendations and follow-up actions. </p...
|31 Aug 2010||
38522 38522-012 <p>Consultant Report produced for the Development and Dissemination of Water-Saving Rice Technologies in South Asia project. </p> Consultant Report produced for...
|4 Feb 2010||
32626 Keynote speech by Ursula Schaefer-Preuss, ADB Vice President, at the launch of TERI as Knowledge Hub for Water and Climate Change at the Delhi Sustainable Development Summit 2010, New Delhi, India Introduction Excellencies, Ladies and Gentlemen: I am very pleased to be here with you today on behalf of...
|11 Nov 2009||
31505 Welcome and introductory remarks by Ursula Schaefer-Preuss, ADB Vice President, at the South Asia Regional Department book launch, Manila, Philippines Dear guests, ladies and gentleman, It is a pleasure to welcome you to ADB Headquarters for the launch of four new publications that, we hope, will make a...
|31 Dec 2003||
37014 37014-012 6159 Decision document for the technical assistance on Regional Air Quality Management, presented to ADB’s Board of...