- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|1 Oct 2013||
亚洲必须加强治理改革，实现可持续增长和发展 中国香港（2013年10月2日讯）——亚洲开发银行（亚行）最新报告指出，亚太各国需加强治理，以契合区域内经济快速发展，实现大众平等共享发展利益，巩固发展成果。 View infographic in higher resolution. 中国香港（2013年10月2日讯）——亚洲开发银行（亚行）最新报告指出，亚太各国需加强治理，以契合区域内经济快速发展，实现大众平等共享发展利益，巩固发展成果。...
|30 Sep 2013||
Asia Must Step Up Governance Reforms to Sustain Growth and Development Asia and the Pacific's economic gains must be matched by stepped-up efforts on governance so that growth benefits can be more evenly shared and development progress locked in, says a new ADB report...
|2 Oct 2013||
Asian Development Outlook The annual Asian Development Outlook, generally launched in April, presents an analysis of developing Asia’s recent economic performance plus its prospects for the next 2 years. This Update shows whether these forecasts were met, explaining divergence...
|29 Nov 2012||
ADB to Help South Asia Clear Path for Intraregional Trade Expansion ADB is providing $48 million to help goods move more smoothly in and out of Bangladesh, Bhutan, and Nepal, by overhauling time-consuming, costly, and often opaque customs procedures that are inhibiting intraregional...
|14 Jan 2014||
Professor Barry Rider from Cambridge University in the UK discusses the challenges facing developing Asia in tackling graft and financial crime. He began by stressing the importance of good governance and robust institutions in reducing corruption. corruption...
|2 May 2012||
ADB Secures More Than $12 Billion to Help Asia's Poorest The funds will help improve the lives of millions of Asia's poorest through inclusive, sustainable growth. MANILA, PHILIPPINES – The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has secured...
|1 Feb 2010||
South Asia Working Papers This paper focuses on the economic impact of the global crisis on South Asia and the policy measures pursued. In South Asia, India and Sri Lanka were affected most by the global economic crisis. They initially responded to the...
|15 Oct 2007||
Four South Asian Countries Agree to ICT Connectivity Senior officials from Bangladesh, Bhutan, India and Nepal have agreed to collaborate on a subregional information communication technology project to improve connectivity among the four countries....
|19 Oct 2006||
Improved Governance, Infrastructure Key to Higher South Asia Growth, Says ADB Report A new ADB report says that improved governance, better quality of regulation and infrastructure can help South Asian economies emerge as the "New Tigers" of Asia...
|1 Apr 2000||
Asian Cities in the 21st Century: Contemporary Approaches to Municipal Management This volume represents the experiences of several Asian municipal leaders and representatives of development agencies in improving governance and delivery of municipal services...