- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|2 Sep 2009||
ADB: Climate Change Threatens Water, Food Security of 1.6 Billion South Asians Melting Himalayan glaciers and other climate change impacts pose a direct threat to the water and food security of more than 1.6 billion people in South Asia, according to preliminary findings of a new...
|27 Mar 2007||
South Asia's Growth to Remain Strong in 2007-2008, Says ADB South Asia’s economic growth is expected to moderate to 7.7% in 2007 and rise slightly to 8% in 2008. Tight monetary policy measures taken by several countries in the region in 2006 are expected to dampen consumption...
|13 Feb 2006||
Promoting Water Saving Rice Production in South Asia ADB will help develop and disseminate water-saving rice technologies in the drought-prone and water-short region of South Asia, through a US$1 million technical assistance grant. MANILA, PHILIPPINES...
|12 Oct 2012||
The world is facing a perilous convergence of depleting natural resources - of water, good land, energy, nutrients, technology, fish and stable climates. The world is facing a perilous convergence of depleting natural resources - of water, good land, energy, nutrients, technology, fish and stable climates...
|31 Dec 2011||
45282 45282-001 <p> Decision document for Strengthening Knowledge-Driven Development in South Asia presented to the Board of Directors of ADB or Management for approval.</p>...
|31 Aug 2010||
38522 38522-012 <p>Consultant Report produced for the Development and Dissemination of Water-Saving Rice Technologies in South Asia project. </p> Consultant Report produced for...
|31 Mar 2010||
30372 5719 This technical assistance completion report for the South Asia Vegetable Research Network (Phase II) describes expected impact, outcome and outputs, conduct of activities, evaluation and achievement of...
|31 Mar 2010||
43385 43385-022 <p>Technical assistance report for Empowering the Poor through Increasing Access to Energy in Asia. </p> From 1990 to 2009, ADB provided over $25.8 billion in...
|8 Oct 2009||
Introductory Remarks on "Integrated Crop and Research Management in the Rice-Wheat System of South Asia"
31162 Welcome and introductory remarks by Ursula Schaefer-Preuss, ADB Vice President, at the book launch of "Integrated Crop and Research Management in the Rice-Wheat System of South Asia", Manila, Philippines Dr. Ren Wang of CGIAR, Dr. Zeigler of IRRI, and Dr. Ladha, lead editor of the book, representatives...