- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|18 Aug 2014||
Climate change is likely to cause huge economic, social, and environmental damage to South Asia, a region already hard-pressed to lift a third of its 1.5 billion population out of poverty. Climate change is likely to cause huge economic, social, and environmental damage to South Asia, a region already hard-pressed to...
|28 Nov 2013||
A new fund that targets climate change resilience in 25 Asian Cities will be provided by an innovative partnership between ADB, the UK Department for International Development (DFID) Foundation and Rockefeller Foundation. The goal is to leverage and scale up solutions to protect some of the world's most vulnerable urban communities...
|24 Sep 2013||
New rice varieties are being developed and water-saving cultivation technologies promoted to help feed Asia's growing populations. New rice varieties are being developed and water-saving cultivation technologies promoted to help feed Asia's growing populations. Developing rice varieties that can survive...
|17 May 2013||
ADB launches a program to help Bangladesh farmers protect their precarious livelihoods. ADB launches a program to help Bangladesh farmers protect their precarious livelihoods. Farmers around the world are at the mercy of the weather, but those in Bangladesh are more vulnerable than most with the low-lying country...
|18 Apr 2013||
Scientists warn that the world's climate is changing because of rising greenhouse gas emissions that might end up warming the planet by well over 2 degrees. Here are some glaring numbers that show the impacts of climate change in Asia and the Pacific. Scientists warn that the world's climate is changing...
|5 Jun 2012||
See which countries have the largest and smallest ecological footprint in Asia. See which countries have the largest and smallest ecological footprint in Asia. 5 Jun 2012 Afghanistan...
|10 Mar 2008||
Compressed natural gas has been around since the 1980s. Through an ADF-supported project, it has finally taken off in Dhaka, Bangladesh. Compressed Natural Gas has been around since the 1980s. Through an ADF-supported project, it has finally taken off in Dhaka. Dhaka— As with other big cities in Asia, Dhaka...