- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
Results 81-90 of 2225 for Bangladesh
|29 Jul 2014||
44316 44316-012 TA7691 This technical assistance (TA) completion report for TA 7691-BAN: Public-Private Partnership Program Operationalization in...
|25 Jul 2014||
44316 44316-012 TA7691 This report is the Final Report for TA 7691-BAN: Public Private Partnership Program Operationalization in Bangladesh. It...
|25 Jul 2014||
39295 39295-032 TA8339 This final project report proposes the investment scope and financing plans for the Third Urban Governance and...
|11 Jun 2013||
The Bangladesh Quarterly Economic Updates provide analysis and data about the economy in Bangladesh . This issue's special topic is the proposed FY2014 budget. No (Country Planning Documents, Bangladesh, Economics, bangladesh economy, bangladesh gdp, bangladesh industries, bangladesh statistics, country...
|18 Jul 2014||
News from Country Offices
39295-032 DHAKA, BANGLADESH (18 July 2014) – The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has approved a $125 million loan to improve services and governance in pourashavas—or municipalities— across Bangladesh, making them more livable and attractive, and helping to ease population pressures in major cities. “The two largest...
|17 Jul 2014||
39295-013 39295013 Urban Governance and Infrastructure Improvement III Third Urban Governance and Infrastructure Improvement (Sector) Project...
|4 Jul 2014||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Validations of Project Completion Reports A foremost challenge that confronts the country is enhancing poverty reduction through rural and agricultural development in areas that lie along the three major river...
|3 Jul 2014||
44167-014 44167043 Flood and Riverbank Erosion Risk Management Investment Program (formerly Main River Flood and Bank Erosion Risk Management Program...
|1 Jul 2014||
Sungsup Ra, Director in ADB’s South Asia Department, explains the importance of giving all children and youth a good education to help them get better jobs and ensure South Asia’s economies grow and develop. View more education videos in South Asia: Bangladesh , India , Nepal , and Sri Lanka...
|1 Jul 2014||
Teacher training, standardized teaching qualifications, and better training institutes mean students in Bangladesh are getting a better quality, more up-to-date education. View also: Better Education and Skills Training in South Asia Key to Better Jobs, Stronger Economy...