- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
Results 91-100 of 2003 for Bangladesh
|23 Oct 2013||
44192 44192-013 44192-014 2661 3031 Amended and...
|22 Oct 2013||
42173-013 42173023 Dhaka Water Supply II Dhaka Environmentally Sustainable Water Supply Project...
|7 Dec 2012||
Asian Development Outlook According to this Supplement's findings, the surging economies of Southeast Asia have been a bright spot in an otherwise subdued 2012 growth performance in developing Asia, but the broader region should still pick up steam in 2013. Mixed third quarter data broadly support the forecasts in...
|21 Oct 2013||
News from Country Offices
42180-013 A $100 million credit line to Bangladesh's Infrastructure Development Company Ltd. (IDCOL) will spur investment in projects in power generation, water and sanitation, transportation, and information technology. MANILA, PHILIPPINES – A new $110 million loan facility from the Asian...
|21 Oct 2013||
44213-016 44213033 Secondary Education Sector Investment Program Secondary Education Sector Investment Program - Tranche 1...
|3 Dec 2012||
Huge Financing Gap Must Be Filled to Promote Climate-Friendly Technology - ADB Massive investment is required to develop and deploy climate-friendly technology if global warming is to be halted and developing countries prepared to cope with the adverse consequences of climate change...
|17 Oct 2013||
42180-013 42180013 Second Public-Private Infrastructure Development Facility Second Public-Private Infrastructure Development Facility...
|29 Nov 2012||
ADB to Help South Asia Clear Path for Intraregional Trade Expansion ADB is providing $48 million to help goods move more smoothly in and out of Bangladesh, Bhutan, and Nepal, by overhauling time-consuming, costly, and often opaque customs procedures that are inhibiting intraregional...
|27 Nov 2012||
43477-013 ADB Aims to Boost Investment, End Boom-Bust in Bangladesh Financial Markets ADB will provide $300 million to help Bangladesh smooth volatility in its financial markets, making them safer and more...
Since 1973, ADB has been a key partner in Bangladesh's struggle for a better future by contributing to critical economic and governance reforms in the South Asian country. As one of Bangladesh's largest sources of financing, ADB has supported projects in the energy, water supply and sanitation, agriculture and natural resources, education, and transport...