- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|19 Oct 2011||
2011 Public Communications Policy (PCP) of the Asian Development Bank: Disclosure and Exchange of Information (Dari Translation)
ADB launched a review in February 2010 to assess the 2005 public communications policy’s (PCP) efficacy and recommend changes as necessary to improve and strengthen it. The review engaged interested individuals and organizations. Consultation drafts were released in June and November 2010. Extensive discussions of the policy were held with a wide range of stakeholders in a number of ADB...
|14 Apr 2011||
In Focus ADB manages our work to ensure that operations contribute to development and reduce poverty. ADB manages our work to ensure that operations contribute to development and reduce poverty. Challenge Despite rapid economic growth in Asia...
|14 Apr 2011||
In Focus ADB's environmental and social safeguards are a cornerstone of our support to inclusive economic growth and environmental sustainable growth. ADB's environmental and social safeguards are a cornerstone of our support to inclusive...
|12 Apr 2011||
In Focus ADB works with a broad range of civil society organizations to strengthen our efforts to reduce poverty ADB works with a broad range of civil society organizations to strengthen our efforts to reduce poverty Challenge How can ADB...
|12 Jun 2009||
The Safeguard Policy Statement (SPS) builds upon the three previous safeguard policies on the environment, involuntary resettlement and indigenous peoples, and brings them into one single policy that enhances consistency and coherence, and more comprehensively addresses environmental and social impacts and risks. The SPS aims to promote sustainability of project outcomes by protecting...
|4 Jun 2009||
The Energy Policy 2009 aligns ADB's energy operations to meet energy security needs, facilitate a transition to a low-carbon economy, and achieve ADB's vision of a region free of poverty. The policy represents a coherent translation of important elements of Strategy 2020 that prioritize energy-related objectives and identify the institutional capabilities needed for the future...
|19 Nov 2008||
This Country Partnership Strategy (CPS) for Afghanistan defines the country's medium-term development strategy and operational program for 2009-2013. The CPS is aligned with Afghanistan's development plan and poverty reduction goals, and its preparation with the ADB Developing Member Countries development planning cycle. (Country Planning Documents, Afghanistan, Country...