- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
Results 1-10 of 58 for हिन्दी (Hindi - India)
|16 Dec 2013||
Know more about the background, objectives and diverse applications of ADB's Results-Based Lending program. Results-Based Lending (RBL) provides an added tool for ADB to better meet the needs of its developing member countries and improve development effectiveness. Its objectives are to increase government’...
|30 Oct 2013||
This Country Partnership Strategy (CPS) defines ADB's strategic approach in India for 2013-2017. It is aligned with Strategy 2020 and India’s Twelfth Five Year Plan, consistent with ADB's comparative strengths, and complements efforts by its development partners. The new CPS, covering 2013–2017, is guided by five basic principles: (i) respond to client demands, (ii) expand...
|15 Dec 2012||
These are common principles and guidelines for investigations jointly endorsed by the African Development Bank Group, Asian Development Bank, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, European Investment Bank Group, Inter-American Development Bank Group, and the World Bank Group. This publication is a revised version of the October 2010 Integrity Principles and Guidelines...
|28 Jan 2014||
46166 46166-001 3033 8468 This project data sheet (PDS) translated in Hindi is provided for India...
|5 Dec 2013||
45225 45225-001 This project data sheet (PDS) translated in Hindi is provided for the Concentrated Solar Power Project in India. ADB's Public Communications Policy 2011 requires the...
|10 Oct 2013||
47083 47083-001 0077 This project data sheet (PDS) translated in Hindi is provided for the Accelerating Infrastructure Investment Facility in India...
|8 Oct 2013||
46417 46417-001 3062 This project data sheet (PDS) translated in Hindi is provided for the Jaipur Metro Rail Line 1-Phase B Project in India...
|3 Oct 2013||
43574 43574-023 This project data sheet (PDS) translated in Hindi is provided for the Uttar Pradesh Major District Road Investment Program (Facility) in India. ADB's Public...
|1 Oct 2013||
Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission and Distribution System Improvement Project: Project Data Sheet (हिन्दी)
47100 47100-004 This project data sheet (PDS) translated in Hindi is provided for the Madhya Pradesh Power Transmission and Distribution System Improvement Project in India. ADB's...
|23 Sep 2013||
46943 46943-014 7389 This project data sheet (PDS) translated in Hindi is provided for the Horticulture Cold Chain Project in India...