- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|30 Apr 2014||
A review of ADB's guiding document Strategy 2020 led to the formulation of a ten-point program on ADB's future strategic directions to meet the challenges of a transforming Asia and Pacific. View infographic in higher resolution. The midterm review (MTR) of Strategy 2020 is the...
|30 Dec 2013||
Know more about the background, objectives and diverse applications of ADB's Results-Based Lending program. Results-Based Lending (RBL) provides an added tool for ADB to better meet the needs of its developing member countries and improve development effectiveness. Its objectives are to increase government’...
|16 Nov 2012||
This is the Khmer translation of the book which reviews activities and achievements in the main sectors of ADB engagement in Cambodia, including infrastructure, regional cooperation, urban development, tourism, rural development, flood rehabilitation, social development, public sector management, finance, and private sector development...
|16 Mar 2012||
The 2011 Public Communications Policy (PCP) strengthens the one issued in 2005. This Khmer version of the paper gives a summary of the significant changes in the 2011 PCP to make information more accessible to ADB's stakeholders. Since 2005, ADB’s Public Communications Policy (PCP) has provided a framework for...
|26 Nov 2011||
Civil Society Briefs This brief provides an overview of the civil society organizations in Cambodia. With a view to strengthening ADB cooperation with civil society organizations (CSOs), the NGO and Civil Society Center periodically prepares reports on...
|29 Nov 2010||
Success Stories Cambodia is a land rich in natural resources, people, and culture. As the country's largest multilateral development partner, the Asian Development Bank (ADB) works to promote inclusive growth in Cambodia, particularly in the poorest rural areas. This collection...
|24 Sep 2010||
ADB is conducted a comprehensive review of its PCP in 2010. Reviewing the policy every five years is a mandatory requirement. The review will assess how the overall objectives stated in the PCP are being achieved and recommend changes to the current policy to make it more effective. The review process will also ensure that the PCP reflects lessons...
|20 Mar 2009||
Accountability Mechanism: Listening to Communities Affected by ADB-Assisted Projects and Enhancing Development Effectiveness (Khmer Translation)
This brochure provides an overview of the ADB accountability mechanism. In May 2003, ADB approved a new accountability mechanism to replace the previous Inspection Function. The mechanism was established to provide better access for people adversely affected by ADBassisted projects to voice and seek solutions to their...