- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|30 Dec 2013||
Know more about the background, objectives and diverse applications of ADB's Results-Based Lending program. Results-Based Lending (RBL) provides an added tool for ADB to better meet the needs of its developing member countries and improve development effectiveness. Its objectives are to increase government’...
|24 Oct 2013||
This country partnership strategy (CPS) defines ADB's strategic approach in Nepal for 2013-2017, aligned with Strategy 2020, the country's own development strategy, ADB's comparative strengths, and complements efforts by its development partners. No (Country Planning Documents, Nepal, Inclusive...
|21 Jan 2013||
News from Nepal: A Quarterly Newsletter of the Nepal Resident Mission of the Asian Development Bank - January 2013 (Nepali Translation)
News from Nepal This issue features ADB senior officials visiting Nepal, progress of ADB projects, climate resilient development, outstanding projects, $11 million to prepare key water projects, South Asia's parth for intraregional trade expansion, media trip to project sites,...
|15 Nov 2013||
38176 38176-015 0345 This project data sheet (PDS) translated in Nepali is provided for the Skills Development Project in Nepal...
|31 Jul 2013||
South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC) Power System Expansion Project: Project Data Sheet (Nepali Translation)
44219 44219-014 This project data sheet (PDS) translated in Nepali is provided for the South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC) Power System Expansion Project in Nepal. ADB's...
|5 Apr 2013||
Subregional Electricity Transmission Capacity Expansion Project: Project Data Sheet (Nepali Translation)
44219 44219-013 This project data sheet (PDS) translated in Nepali is provided for the Subregional Electricity Transmission Capacity Expansion Project in Nepal. ADB's Public...
|25 Mar 2013||
36172 36172-063 8173 0305 0306 This translated...
|22 Mar 2013||
43281 43281-013 This translated project data sheet (PDS) for the Tanahu Hydropower Project in Nepal is provided in Nepali. ADB's Public Communications Policy 2011 requires the translation of the project data...
|4 Feb 2013||
45260 45260-001 This translated project data sheet (PDS) for the regional South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation Trade Facilitation Program is provided in Nepali. PDSs are translated into relevant national...