- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|25 Jul 2010||
At the 43rd Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of ADB in Tashkent from 1 to 4 May 2010, the President of ADB announced that ADB would undertake a joint Board Management review of its Accountability Mechanism. A joint Board and Management Working Group has been established for this purpose. The objective of the review will be to examine the scope for improvements in the Accountability...
|25 Apr 2010||
At the 43rd Annual Meeting of the Board of Governors of ADB in Tashkent in May 2010, the President of ADB announced that ADB would undertake a joint Board Management review of its Accountability Mechanism. This information sheet summarizes the background, objectives and consultation plan for the policy review process. (Accountability Mechanism Documents, Accountability mechanisms, ADB...
|24 Feb 2010||
ADB launched a review in February 2010 to assess the effectiveness of the Public Communications Policy implementation and to recommend changes as necessary. This timeline outlines the review process involving a wide range of external stakeholders, including government officials, civil society organizations, affected people, private sector, academia, media, international organizations, and...
|18 May 2010||
Emerging Asia Should Be Ready to Act on Potentially Destabilizing Capital Inflows - ADB Report (Thai Translation)
Emerging Asia Should Be Ready to Act on Potentially Destabilizing Capital Inflows - ADB Report (Thai Translation) Governments in emerging Asia should stay on guard and be ready to act if volatile capital inflows threaten to destabilize the region's financial markets, says a new...
|25 Mar 2010||
เอดีบีระบุตลาดพันธบัตรท้องถิ่นในเอเชียโตร้อยละ 16.5 ในปี 2552 และจะคงโตต่อเนื่องไปอีก มะนิลา ประเทศฟิลิปปินส์ (25 มีนาคม 2553) –ธนาคารพัฒนาเอเชีย หรือ เอดีบี ระบุว่าตลาดพันธบัตรเงินสกุลท้องถิ่นในประเทศเกิดใหม่ในเอเชียตะวันออกขยายตัวร้อยละ 16.5 ในปี 2552...
|24 Sep 2010||
ADB is conducted a comprehensive review of its PCP in 2010. Reviewing the policy every five years is a mandatory requirement. The review will assess how the overall objectives stated in the PCP are being achieved and recommend changes to the current policy to make it more effective. The review process will also ensure that the PCP reflects lessons...
|28 Apr 2010||
This paper provides an overview of the ADB accountability mechanism. This paper provides an overview of the ADB accountability mechanism. ADB administration and governance Accountability mechanisms (...