- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|22 Apr 2013||
Asian Water Development Outlook Three in four nations in Asia and the Pacific face water security issues, with many of them being threatened by an imminent crisis unless immediate action is taken. An ninh nước ở Châu Á - Thái Bình Dương đang bị đe dọa do...
|20 Jul 2012||
This country partnership strategy (CPS) defines ADB's strategic approach in Viet Nam for 2012-2015. The key principles of the new CPS are (i) alignment with the priorities of the Socio-Economic Development Plan (SEDP), 2011–2015 that intersect with Strategy 2020; (ii) focus on value-addition and innovative solutions; (iii) response to the government's commitment to economic...
|25 Mar 2013||
43319 43319-043 This project data sheet (PDS) translated in Vietnamese is provided for the Greater Mekong Subregion Corridor Towns Development Project in Viet Nam. Chính sách Truyền thông...
|19 Apr 2011||
In Focus ADB works closely with our clients to ensure that water resources and services support inclusive and sustainable economic growth. ADB works closely with our clients to ensure that water resources and services support inclusive and sustainable...
|18 Dec 2012||
News from Country Offices
41456-033 MA-NI-LA, PHI-LÍP-PIN (18 tháng 12 năm 2012) - Ngân hàng Phát triển Châu Á (ADB) sẽ cung cấp 212 triệu đô-la Mỹ để tiếp tục thực hiện một dự án cái thiện việc cung cấp nước cho hơn 3 triệu người dân, trong đó có 94.000 hộ gia đình tại 6 tỉnh và thành phố của Việt Nam sẽ lần đầu tiên được sử dụng nước máy. Bà...
|29 Dec 2007||
Asian Water Development Outlook The Asian Water Development Outlook is a publication commissioned by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) to increase importance of water in the future development scenarios of the Asia and Pacific region. The Asian Water...
|27 Mar 2006||
Gender Checklists The checklist, a Vietnamese translation of an English original, is meant to assist staff and consultants in implementing ADB’s policy and strategic objectives on gender and development (GAD) in the water supply and sanitation sector....
|21 Aug 2009||
tiếng Việt (Vietnamese) Share: Facebook Twitter Sector Assistance Program Evaluation This sector assistance program evaluation (Vietnamese translation) provides an independent assessment of ADB's assistance to Viet Nam's urban, and water...