- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|19 Apr 2011||
In Focus Gender equity is a driver of change for achieving inclusive and sustainable development. Gender equity is a driver of change for achieving inclusive and sustainable development. Challenge Although the economies of Asia and the...
|17 Dec 2006||
The Viet Nam Country Gender Assessment, a joint publication by the World Bank, Asian Development Bank, UK Department for International Development and Canadian International Development Agency, provides the gender situation analysis and insights in some emerging issues faced by women in Viet Nam. This analytical background can be used for the donors and the Government tackling gender...
|16 Jan 2013||
46066 46066-002 Giáo dục Trung học Cơ sở cho Các vùng Khó Khăn nhất - Giai đoạn hai: Bảng Dữ liệu Dự án - Chính sách Truyền thông...
|27 Mar 2006||
Gender Checklists The checklist, a Vietnamese translation of an English original, is meant to assist staff and consultants in implementing ADB’s policy and strategic objectives on gender and development (GAD) in the water supply and sanitation sector....
|27 Mar 2006||
Gender Checklists This checklist, a Vietnamese translation of an English original, is designed to assist staff and consultants in implementing ADB’s policy and strategic objectives on gender and development (GAD) in the agriculture sector. This checklist...
|28 Jan 2002||
This study provides information on gender issues in Viet Nam to assist ADB staff in country programming and project design and implementation. (women viet nam) (Country Planning Documents, Viet Nam, Country Operations, ADB administration and governance, Gender, gender, gender and development, gender assessments, vie, viet nam, women, tiếng Việt (Vietnamese), Country Gender Assessments...
|28 Oct 2003||
Gender Plan of Action in Agriculture and Rural Development to the Year 2005 gender gender and development gender action plans GAP (Viet Nam, Gender and development, Agriculture...