- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
8 Jul 2014
An expanded and improved power supply has increased investment and improved public services.
24 Jun 2014
An ADB-supported program is helping Mongolia identify and assist the poorest people in the country.
17 Jun 2014
An ADB-supported project in the Lao People’s Democratic Republic is bringing clean water and modern toilets to rural communities.
10 Jun 2014
An ADB-supported project in Indonesia is helping people get the skills needed to find good-paying jobs.
6 Jun 2014
A sustainable livelihood project in Pakistan is boosting poor farmers’ income and protecting their land from erosion.
28 May 2014
Changed perceptions about road construction work enable Cambodian women like Khoun Sophorn to earn money without having to work far from home.
23 May 2014
Thanks to an ADB project, women in rural Pakistan are now using biogas to cook meals for their families, freeing their kitchens from unhealthy fumes and giving them more time for other activities.
20 May 2014
An ADB-supported project in the People's Republic of China is helping to convert deadly methane gas from coal mines into clean energy for thousands of people and hundreds of businesses.
20 May 2014
15 May 2014
An ADB-supported project in Bhutan has brought electricity to the country’s poor and will earn revenues for the government from exporting electricity to India.
9 May 2014
More than 600,000 Armenians have benefited from an ADB-supported project that upgraded water supply and sanitation systems in the central Asian country.
6 May 2014
ADB has helped open up Afghanistan to increased trade and commerce through the construction of a new rail system.
13 Feb 2014
Scholarships for young women in Lao People's Democratic Republic are helping today's students become tomorrow's water leaders.
31 Jan 2014
Hydropower generation and exports are key elements of Bhutan’s economy and essential to clean energy development in South Asia. Here are 12 things to know about the hydropower sector.
31 Jan 2014
Due to become operational in mid 2014, the Dagachhu Hydropower Plant in southwestern Bhutan is already boosting incomes and providing opportunities for communities in the area.