- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
With due consideration to economy and efficiency, ADB shall procure quality goods and/or services for its operations at the most competitive market prices available using the most competitive procurement method applicable and giving due regard to the reputation of the supplier or provider, promptness of delivery, terms of payment and availability of adequate warranty and servicing facilities, among others.
- Ensure the ADB procures high quality goods and/or services for its institutional requirements.
- Ensure every purchase represents good value for money to the ADB.
- Ensure the ADB uses the most appropriate procurement methods with due consideration to competitiveness, fairness, and transparency.
- Ensure all qualified suppliers are offered the opportunity to compete for ADB business.
- Ensure the ADB and suppliers comply with contractual obligations.