What We Look For
Come work with us
- are committed to contributing to the development, cooperation and integration of countries in Asia and the Pacific
- are a citizen of an ADB member
- have a strong academic background, preferably with a postgraduate degree such as an MBA, Masters, or Ph.D.
- have considerable expertise and experience in your profession
- have experience in projects and programs for developing countries
- are proficient in both written and spoken English
- can work with individuals of different nationalities and cultures
We embrace diversity and value a wide spectrum of views, cultures, academic and professional backgrounds. Staff of different nationalities come together to work for a common goal regardless of age, gender, religion or disability. Women are highly encouraged to apply.
- A Career at ADB: International Staff
This brochure, meant for potential International Staff of the Asian Development Bank, provides an overview of the bank, professional staff job areas, the workplace, and the host country
- Professional Staff Information Guide
This Information Guide gives professional staff basic information about ADB and Manila, serves as the main source of information to help plan relocation to Manila, explains the various steps to follow after appointment, describes the forms that need to be completed for processing, and explains basic policies pertaining to ADB employment.
- Guide for Prospective Women Applicants
This guide is a useful resource for women professionals who are exploring career opportunities with ADB.
- Strategy 2020: Working for an Asia and Pacific Free of Poverty
ADB's Strategy 2020, approved in April 2008, reaffirms both ADB's vision of an Asia and Pacific free of poverty and mission to help its developing member countries improve their living conditions and quality of life.
- Our People Strategy: Skills and Passion to Improve Lives in Asia and the Pacific
Created through a highly consultative process, Our People Strategy defines the principles for recruiting, retaining, and developing ADB staff and managers and to improve its workplace environment, ensuring it has the right people to succeed with.
- Annual Reports
The Annual Report of the Board of Directors to the Board of Governors reviews ADB's operations, projects, internal administration, and financial management, and includes a separate report on the activities of the Special Funds of ADB.